We all love pizza. It’s favorite comfort food, even for vegans. Don’t be afraid to eat pizza even if you don’t eat cheese because these vegan pizza recipes will make you and your meat-eater friends drool!
Vegan Caprese Pizza
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Toppings:
- ½ garlic herb pizza crust
- ½ cup of loosely chopped green and red bell pepper
- ⅓ cup of chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped button mushrooms
- ½ teaspoon of fresh basil, garlic powder, and oregano
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ cup vegan parmesan cheese
Ingredients for Sauce:
- 15-ounce of organic tomato sauce
- ½ teaspoon of dried basil oregano, and garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and place the rack in the middle.
- Heat the skillet and add one tablespoon olive oil, onion, and peppers. Season it with salt and herbs. Let it cook for at least 15 minutes, then add the mushrooms; set it aside.
- Prepare the sauce; add tomato sauce, seasoning, and salt in a mixing bowl, then set it aside.
- Flour a surface then roll out the dough. Line your round baking sheet with parchment and transfer the rolled out dough.
- Top the dough with your preferred amount of tomato sauce and sprinkle it with vegan cheese, then add your sauteed vegetables.
- Slide the pizza dough with the parchment on the oven rack. Bake up to 20 minutes until it’s golden brown.
Hummus Vegetable Pizza
For all hummus lovers, you’ll definitely love this pizza recipe. Here are the ingredients for the toppings:
- 1 cup hummus
- Ten sliced mushrooms
- One handful of fresh spinach
- ½ cup roughly chopped artichoke
- ½ cup ring chopped red onions
- ½ chopped in half cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup black olives
- Two teaspoons dried oregano
Pizza Dough Ingredients
- One and ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- Three tablespoons of olive oil
- One teaspoon of sea salt
- One teaspoon of instant yeast
- A pinch of sugar
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- Make the dough by mixing all the ingredients in one large bowl. Add the oil and lukewarm water last. Knead the dough with your hands, then form it into a ball, place in a bowl, and cover with a damp cloth. Let the dough rise and leave it for at least 1 hour.
- Cover countertop with flour and divide the dough into two balls. Roll the dough with your hands. You can also make one whole large pizza.
- Spread the hummus evenly on the flattened pizza dough. Add the toppings and add the oregano last.
- Bake the pizza at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. Remember that bake time depends on the type of oven you use.
Vegan Pepperoni Pizza
- 250 g gluten-free flour
- ½ cup of water
- One tablespoon olive oil
- Two teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Two tablespoons tomato paste
- Two zucchini
- Hot sauce
- Two tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Vegan cheese
- Wash the ingredients. Thinly slice the zucchini.
- Mix the hot sauce, tamari, and the balsamic vinegar. Add the sliced zucchini and mix the ingredients.
- Marinate the ingredients for 8 hours.
- Prepare the crust by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl. Knead the crust well until it’s smooth.
- Make sure to have a moist but not sticky dough. Leave the dough for 30 minutes for it to rise.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees celsius.
- Spread the dough to make the pizza crust.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the crust. Add the marinated toppings then top it off with vegan cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 15 minutes.
Are you ready to enjoy guilt-free pizza? Try these recipes now!